Monday, January 3, 2011

Outfit of the Day- Sonny Munroe inspired look...

Hope everyone had an amazing holiday! Mine was pretty low-key, but good!

Confession time: I love the Disney Channel.... a lot. I wish I could blame it on my son, but he's 2 and it started long before he was born. Oh well, there are worst things...

This look is loosely (emphasis on loosely) inspired by Sonny Munroe, the main character on Sonny With A Chance, played by Demi Lovato. Even though Sonny's style is very girly (which I'm not... I'm just a little girly) I still really like it.

I couldn't find good pictures of her look, but here it is: 





I just found a long belted top with a flower print, layered it with a long white cardigan that I already had, added jeans, taupe boots and layered 2 necklaces. 

WARNING: I love this top, and it is one of my favorites, but the elastic belt in the middle is not comfy. So I would not recommend wearing this shirt for long periods of time. It also folds over and scrunches up a lot, so you have to adjust it often. 

And here's my version: 




Cardigan: Hautelook
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Anchor Blue
Boots: Shoedazzle
Necklaces: Forever 21

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment