Monday, December 20, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Sweater Addiction...

 I am loving sweaters and cardigans this month. I've worn one almost everyday so far, and I don't see it ending  anytime soon. They are super comfy and you can dress them up or down depending on the look you're going for. I wore this to run errands with my son and meet with a school group later in the evening.

I've also rediscovered high buns this month. Growing up, I always wore my hair in a bun, being one of the only things I knew how to do with my hair. Once I learned to do other things with it, the bun was thrown to the wayside. I was watching a video on YouTube recently, and the girl in it had a cute high bun. So I thought that I'd give it a try, and I'm loving it!


I wear these boots with almost everything. I need new boots...





I love this owl necklace. Though, it makes a lot of noise when I walk...


I can pretty much guarantee that my next outfit of the day will be another sweater look. You just can't go wrong with them this season. Enjoy!

Sweater: Forever 21
Owl Necklace: Forever 21
Gray Tee: Wet Seal
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Bohme Botuique

1 comment:

  1. So I apparently need to go shopping with you cuz I have NO sense of fashion whatsoever. Your outfits are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete